fredag 29. oktober 2010

Travelling - post 5

“Liverpool trial for boring 45 000 to death” 

– will probably be the headline of tomorrows disbursement of Liverpool Daily Post. What a letdown! Two chances were all the managed to make. The result; 0-0 and an unhappy André.

Okay, it wasn't that bad after all. Seen from the positive side I did get to see my heroes in action. Both Steven Gerrard and Ferndando Torres, who’s my favorites, played the whole match. But even they couldn’t manage create something good against Brede Hangeland’s Fulham. Still, experience singing “You’ll never walk alone” among 44 999 other fans was outstanding. It’s a song sung before every Liverpool match on Anfield the last 40 years, so in was remarkable to be a part of the history.

Fulham having a free-kick in the match that enden 0-0 
No I’m going to finish packing my bag and get ready for my flight home to Trondheim. The week has been filled with a lot of great experiences and I had a really good vacation although the Liverpool-match was a little disappointing. I hope you've enjoyed following me along my journey and feel satisfied with what I’ve told you.


So long!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar