torsdag 16. september 2010

How English language affects and influences me in every-day life

Every day I read and hear English. A day without English would be odd to me. From the time I drive to school, until the time I go to sleep, I hear a lot of this international language. I’m a person who loves to listen to music, and I can truly say that over 90% of the music I listen to has English lyrics. When I watch TV, the programs are often in English. And when I go to the internet, English commercial and texts are all over the place. Right now, I’m doing my English homework while writing and reading English. Every time we use English, we get a little bit better in it. Therefore I think it’s great that English influences me as much as it does, because it’s a very important language and helps us communicate with the rest of the world. Without being able to speak this important and international language, you’ll miss a lot.

po <3

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar